Kickstart your journey in
JC Economics Excellence
From H1 Economics to H2 Economics, we got you covered. Join us today to achieve the best results in A-Level Economics!
is a MOE-registered leading Economics tuition centre in Singapore that provides Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ Level Economics tuition. With numerous years of teaching experience behind him, Mr Anthony Fok, ’s principal tutor, has been acclaimed by the Sunday Times newspapers as one of Singapore’s 5 most sought-after tutors.
“As he is well known for his ability to deliver results, parents try all means to put their children in his class.”
The Straits Times
15 June 2008
We are located at Bishan, Bukit Timah Shopping Centre (Beauty World Stn) and Tampines. Click below to locate us!
Mr Anthony Fok is also the author of several Economics books including the GCE ‘A’ Level Economics H1 and H2 Ten-Year-Series, published under license from University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate and is also the author of several GCE ‘A’ Level Economics Guidebooks such as “GCE ‘A’ Level Economics: Understanding the Singapore Economy” and “A-Level Economics: Learning Via Diagrams” sold in Singapore and overseas. Many of Mr Anthony Fok’s students have testified to his teaching abilities, with many reporting drastically improved grades, all thanks to his innovative tuition classes. Each tuition session is carefully designed to execute specific learning objectives focusing on case study and essay-writing skills development, while nurturing in students a genuine interest and appreciation for the subject.
– Bachelor of Accountancy (Honours) from Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
– Bachelor of Economics from Murdoch University, Australia.
– Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PDGE) from National Institute of Education (NIE).
– Masters of Education from Monash University.
– Currently pursuing Doctor of Education (EDD).
– Author of numerous GCE ‘A’ Level Economics Guidebooks.
– Author of H1 and H2 Economics Ten Year Series.
– Member of the Economic Society of Singapore (ESS).
– Member of the American Economic Association and the Economic Society of Australia.
– Member of the Australian Association for Research in Education (AARE).
– Member of Educational Research Association of Singapore (ARAS).
– Former Ministry of Education teacher (MOE).
– Featured on the Sunday Times Newspapers as one the five most sought-after super tutors in singapore.
– Featured on the friday weekly local chinese newspapers as an inspirational and dedicated school teacher.
– Featured on the Sunday Times newspapers as an “Economics Tutor Who Puts Theory Into Practice”.
– Featured on CNBC TV “A well-known face of singapore’s booming private tuition industry and a part of an elite group of super tutors” in singapore.
– Featured on ‘The Straits Times’ newspapers as a “Super Tutor who earns at least $1M a year”.
– Featured on Mediacorp Channel 5 TV Programme ‘Made in Singapore’ as “An educator with extraordinary qualities”.
– Guest speaker on ‘Mediacorp Channel 5’ TV Programme “The 5 Show” about tuition and enrichment classes in singapore.
– Featured on ‘Today’ newspapers for views on “Staying ahead of the academic race”.
– Featured on ‘MyPaper’ and ‘The Straits Times’ newspapers for his views on the GCE ‘A’ Level Economics Ten-Year-Series.
– Featured on ‘Lianhe Wanbao’ newspapers as a ‘One-Man-Show’ economics tutor who “Wins students by Word-Of-Mouth recommendation”.
– Featured on ‘Singapore Business Review’ magazine as a “Top Tutor who brings economics theories to life”.
– Featured on ‘TODAY’S PARENTS’ Magazine on “Educating the new generation using unique teaching methodology”.
– Guest speaker on ‘OFFICIAL 938LIVE’ radio segment ‘Dollars and Sense’ — “Star Economics Tutor Anthony Fok helping students making sense of dollars!”
– Guest speaker on ‘OFFICIAL 938LIVE’ radio segment ‘On The Job’– “Super Tutor Anthony Fok sharing his experience as a full-time economics tutor”.
– Fellow of the College of Teachers, Institute of Education, London, for individuals who have made a significant contribution to educational literature or to educational management at a senior level.
– Member of the Economic Society of Singapore.
– Member of the American Economic Association and Economic Society of Australia.
– Member of Association of Supervision and Curriculum Development (Singapore).
– Member of Australian Association for Research in Education (AARE).
– Member of Educational Research Association of Singapore (ERAS).
– Fellow of The College of Teachers, Institute of Education, London, for individuals who have made a significant contribution to educational literature or to educational management at a senior level.
Need help in economics?
Ready to boost your grades in A-Level Economics? Join us today by clicking below. We are always ready to help you achieve the best grades in economics.